Different air purifiers can benefit your home and family in a variety of ways. They can keep your rooms cleaner, make breathing easier, or eliminate odors. With so many different types on the market, selecting the right air purifier can be confusing. You could research different brands for hours and still be undecided. If you are considering a new air cleaner, let B&L Ott help. Choosing the right model can be made easier by asking yourself some simple questions.
What is Your Reason for Buying an Air Purification System?
The first step in choosing an air purifier is to consider why you want one. What factors in your home environment are you trying to control? Take a few minutes to think about which factors and features are important to you. Determine how important each factor is. Then schedule an appointment with a B&L Ott technician. Tell them what you are looking for and they will recommend some models within your budget. They will also answer any questions you may have.
If you have a lot of dust around your home, you will want to make dust control one of your primary focuses. Air purifiers utilize filters to clean the air in your home. Filters are made of tightly woven fibers that work like a spider’s web. As air flows through the filter dirt particles get caught in the fibers while the air passes through.
Allergens in your home can be a pain, especially for those with allergies or asthma. If someone in your family has been sneezing or having trouble breathing, a B&L Ott air purifier may help. This filtration process works just like dust control. However, you will want to choose a brand that can filter the smaller allergen particles. This feature can also help catch and stop viruses.
Even if you don’t notice odors in your home, an air purifier can keep your home smelling fresh for visitors. Models with odor control features are helpful for homes with pets, smokers, etc. Some of B&L Ott’s high-quality filters can also get rid of cooking odors or musty scents.
Another factor to consider is whether you have a ducted HVAC system. Many types work in conjunction with your HVAC system. This combination is more efficient at capturing and cleaning more of the air in your home. It can also prolong the life of your HVAC system by keeping debris away from the coil and blower. B&L Ott also offers a variety of stand-alone air purifiers as well.
B&L Ott Options
Curious about what brands B&L Ott has to offer? Check out some of our most popular models and their features below!
- Originally manufactured for NASA.
- Reduces dust and other contaminants.
- Reduces odors from smoke, pet odor, cooking odor, etc.
- Reduces particles that aggravate allergies and asthma.
- Prolongs your HVAC system’s life. (It keeps debris from clogging and damaging the coil and blower.)
- Reduces surface contaminants in your home by 99% in 24 hours on average.
- Compliant with the EPA, FDA, OSHA, and California Air Resource Board.
- Easy for B&L Ott to install with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Filters down to .1 micron (This includes ultra-fine particles. The average strand of human hair is 50-70 microns.)
- Utilized a 3-tiered filtration system, including pre-filter, charging field, and honeycombed collection-cells.
- 100 times more effective than a 1″ filter.
- Can reduce dust in the home by 50%.
- Verified by Harvard School of Public Health.
Perfect Fit Media Filter
- 20 times more effective than a 1″ filter.
- Requires annual replacement.
- Keeps your HVAC system run efficiently and makes your system last longer. (Filters more particles before they reach the coil and fan.)
“When my wife got home, she instantly noticed a difference. I told her about the air scrubber and she said, ‘get another one for upstairs!’. It finally removed the smoke smell from the house.”
“I was skeptical, but it works… I can’t believe how well it works”
“We used a lot of air fresheners in the house, which we didn’t realize had harmful VOC’s. We had the air scrubber installed, threw the ‘air fresheners’ out, and haven’t looked back. The house smells cleaner.”
“Last year our family passed around a lot of germs. Seemed like we kept getting each other sick. Since you put our air scrubber in this season, we’ve been much healthier so far this winter.”