Primary Job Function
To supervise and coordinate the installation of new units and replacement parts for heating and air conditioning systems. Managing a team of technicians and ensuring each assignment is completed according to company work and safety standards. Assist with training all installation technicians and developing training programs as required, contributing to developing of the company’s standard operating procedures.
- 6+ years previous experience
- EPA certification
- Creative problem solving skills
- Team motivation and accountability
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Abilities to lead a team are a must
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Clear background check
- NATE certification a plus
- Technician Team Management
- Training and Support of Less Experienced Team Members
- Develop training programs for the service department as needed and directed.
- Coordinate technician daily schedule and dispatching
- Operate company vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Complete all required paperwork related to completed jobs, purchase orders, technician training, etc.
- Customer service as required by position
Full Benefits Included
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for B&L Ott provides the following benefits:
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- 401k with company contribution
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Company cell phone
- Wellness program
- Financial and retirement planning