Primary Job Function
To provide installation services for a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. B&L Ott is a leader in HVAC service in Berks County (and adjacent areas). We are looking to grow our team with skilled and dedicated technicians.
- 3+ years previous experience
- EPA certification
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self motivation and accountability
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Clear background check
- NATE certification a plus
Your responsibilities as a HVAC Installation Tech will include:
- Install residential and commercial HVAC equipment from start to finish – troubleshoot and follow-up on any unplanned issues that may arise at a job site.
- Maintain your truck, equipment, and appearance clean and neat always
- Attend all training classes and training seminars to keep expertise up-to-date
- Adhere to the proper procedures in the use of paperwork (work orders, return material tags, etc.).
- Turn in all required paperwork on-time, making sure all fields are completed accurately and correctly.
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for B&L Ott provides the following benefits:
- Attractive base pay compensation
- Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health/prescription benefit plan
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle and uniform
- Paid training and education
- 401k with company contribution
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Company cell phone
- Wellness program & gym membership
- Financial and retirement planning
Complete the form below to apply: