We are looking for a qualified HVAC Service Technician. Ready to join our growing team?
B&L Ott (https://otthvac.com) is a leader in HVAC service in Berks County (and adjacent areas). We are looking to grow our team with a skilled and dedicated service technician.
We offer an excellent employment experience and make sure our dedicated staff members are rewarded for their commitment. Working for B&L Ott provides the following benefits:
> Attractive base pay compensation
> Pay bonus & SPIFF incentive programs
> Opportunity for advancement
> Health/prescription benefit plan
> Paid holidays
> Company vehicle and uniform
> Paid training and education
> 401k with company contribution
> Profit sharing opportunities
> Company cell phone
> Wellness program & gym membership
> Financial and retirement planning
This position pays $20-$36/hour depending upon experience.
- EPA certification
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years previous experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and accountability
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of electrical and refrigeration principles
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Clear background check
NATE certification is considered a plus.
Complete the form below to apply: